Strengthening local business by forging enduring connections between employers and jobseekers
For over 20 years CHESS Employment has been assisting local employers and job seekers with dedicated, professional and personable employment services and support.
How We Help
- CHESS Employment Services provides specialist assistance to help jobseekers with a disability or mental illness partner in a meaningful way with local employers.
- We promote employment options for local businesses and work towards a ‘good fit’ for all
- We take the time to match employers with their ideal candidate for sustainable, long term professional relationships
- We provide continued on the job support and training for clients and employers including workplace modifications and assistance with wage subsidies
- We collaborate with key service partners and allied health networks to provide additional support services for clients and employers
As disability employment service providers we are committed to creating sustainable employment solutions by supporting jobseekers and businesses in the local community
Achieve a ‘Strong Life’ through fulfilling employment and social inclusion
Connecting local businesses with reliable and committed jobseekers