Sustainable Solutions for Local People & Local Business
For over 20 years CHESS Employment has been assisting local employers and job seekers with dedicated, professional and personable employment services and support.
How We Help
- CHESS Disability Employment Services provides specialist assistance to help jobseekers with a disability or mental illness partner in a meaningful way with local employers.
- We promote employment options for local businesses and work towards a ‘good fit’ for all
- We take the time to match employers with their ideal candidate for sustainable, long term professional relationships
- We provide continued on the job support and training for clients and employers including workplace modifications and assistance with wage subsidies
- We collaborate with key service partners and allied health networks to provide additional support services for clients and employers
- Our Smart, Skilled & Hired program helps school leavers and young people become work ready and kickstart a fulfilling career
As disability employment service providers we are committed to creating sustainable employment solutions by supporting jobseekers and businesses in the local community
Achieve a ‘Strong Life’ through fulfilling employment and social inclusion
Connecting local businesses with reliable and committed jobseekers
A youth employment program that helps young people and school leavers become work ready and kickstart a fulfilling career
Helping employers to collaborate with staff to identify simple, concrete actions to promote mental wellness in the workplace.