Helping you live your strong life.
If you’re an NDIS participant we can provide you with individualised support. We do this by providing mentorship services to develop your skills at home, in the community, in the workforce and beyond.
Our expertise and local knowledge ensure you receive the best possible outcomes from your NDIS funding. These services are available to participants of the NDIS who have these supports included in their plan.
Our NDIS Services
Plan Management – Improved Life Choices
- Professional management of the financial aspects of your plan
- Payments, Processing of Claims & Invoicing
- Budget Tracking
Finding and Keeping a Job & School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)
- Personal support to explore your options for education and training
- Coordination with our Disability Employment Services to support you into employment
- Identification of barriers to employment
- One on one support in maintaining employment
- On the job training and support to enable you to manage the demands of your Job
- Assistance for employers to facilitate your successful job placement
- Assistance with community participation to support transition young people from school and locate appropriate further education and training that aligns life goals and social inclusion
Specialist Employment Support
- High-level support finding and maintaining employment
Employment Related Assessment & Counselling
- Workplace assessments by a workplace rehabilitation provider to determine adjustments or modifications to workplace or work processes to ensure employment is maintained and matches your capacity
Increased Social & Community Participation
- Meaningful life planning that includes your own goals and aspirations – this process is guided by you!
- Mentorship aimed to increase your ability to reach your goals and maintain your resilience
- Mentoring services to assist you in decision making, budgeting and daily life planning
- Mentoring on how to plan and manage your life goals and needs
Life Skills, Access to Community, Social & Recreational Activities
- Assistance in developing interpersonal skills and life skills (paying bills and other daily tasks)
- Support and companionship to work towards engaging in community activities independently
- Support and mentoring so you can reach your social or recreational goals
- Support and companionship to attend group activities that increases confidence and align with your goals
Improved Daily Living
- Mentoring & support services aimed to maximise your capacity to be as independent as possible. Assistance with household decision making, personal care and domestic tasks. These supports will most likely delivered in the home, but is not limited to the home environment.
Accommodation and Tenancy Support
- Assistance in locating improved living environments, like finding a new rental property
- Assistance in applying for a rental tenancy or undertaking tenancy obligations
- Practical support to maintain lease agreements and accommodation arrangements
Behavioural & Therapeutic Supports
- Assistance and coping strategies for challenging life stages and transitions
- Education for carers on your disability and how best to support you
- Assistance in functional improvement through adjustment, adaptation and building capacity for you to participate in the broader community
- Assessment for aids and equipment
- Skill mastery and ergonomic adjustment
Starting to think about your NDIS plan? Use our handy NDIS Planning Checklist to get started and contact us for further support.