New Track gives people with a brain injury the chance to develop skills and explore new work opportunities. CHESS will strategise with the client to find a suitable role and work and provide on going support to the employer during the training period.
Benefits of New Track for the employer are:
- A workplace assessment to identify suitable duties for the work training placement
- On-site training and support for the duration of the placement
- Gaining extra productivity by hosting a work training placement
- Review and upgrade of duties and hours
- Work training insurance coverage for the duration of the placement.
Benefits of New Track the person are:
- Flexibility in tailoring the placement to suit each person’s abilities and vocational goals
- Strategies and tips to make the process as easy as possible for everyone involved
- An opportunity:
- to explore what work they want to do
- to prepare for employment