Fast Track facilitates the smooth return to work for people with a brain injury, with CHESS working in tandem the client, employer and co-workers to ensure the process is as easy and natural as possible.
Benefits of Fast Track for the employer are:
- A coordinated approach for managing the return to work
- Expert assessment of the job the employee held in the past, and tasks that may be suitable for a return to work
- Development of a graded return to work plan with advice on hours and days of work
- Information and feedback with the work team.
Benefits of Fast Track for the employee are:
- Early contact with the employer and planning the return to work
- A flexible approach and tailoring the work plan to suit each person’s abilities
- Monitoring and upgrading the return to work plan to achieve work goals
- Establish supports and strategies to best manage work tasks.