Our relationship with our clients is our greatest asset. We are invested in nurturing that relationship and creating high quality support for our NDIS participants.
CHESS & the NDIS
With the NDIS now available in our area, our priority is to ensure that people with a disability continue to get the support they need. This requires big changes to existing disability support systems. We are here to ensure a smooth transition for people with a disability, their families and carers and provide the very best in NDIS funded services.
We are already providing many support services that will still be available through the new scheme and welcome the ability to expand these upon these and develop new services and support strategies through the provision of the NDIS.
CHESS can package services that are tailored to meet the needs of the Mid North Coast community, providing ease of access, advice and support for recipients of the NDIS, their family and carers.
Currently, as a registered NDIS provider CHESS will be offering services in the following areas:
- Advocacy and NDIS Planning
- Plan Management – Improved Life Choices
- Finding and Keeping a Job & School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)
- Employment Related Assessment and Counselling
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Life Skills, Access to Community, Social and Recreational Activities
- Improved Daily Living
- Accommodation and Tenancy Support
- Behavioural and Therapeutic Supports
We also have the ability to coordinate with our established disability employment division to offer our customers a comprehensive support service with the aim to improve self-reliance and independence.
Once you get in contact with us we will meet with you and help you to access supports that are tailored to your specific needs and goals.