Work for a local company with vision and heart
CHESS is a community based organisation with offices in the Coffs Coast and Clarence Valley Regions of NSW and provides the opportunity for professional careers in the human services sector including employment consultants, case workers, peer support workers, senior managers, finance support and administration roles.
The organisation contracts with state and commonwealth governments in a highly competitive market where demand for services continues to grow. Process improvement and innovation is a key driver for success and provides staff with the opportunity to develop and influence the organisation and their careers.
As we transition to the new world of individualised funding and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), we will be recruiting new people with skills such as return to work coordination skills, rehabilitation counselling skills. If you are seeking a challenge and reward and have these skills we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of Working with CHESS
- Flex day once a month
- Salary packaging benefits so you have more take home salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Reward & Recognition to our people for their great work
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Work Life Balance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Friendly, supportive and committed environment
CHESS Recruitment Drive
Expressions of interest for:
- Graduates or Students studying in the mental health fields (Cert III and above)
- People with lived experience of mental ill health
- Carers of people living with mental ill health
We are holding events in the Coffs Harbour area and will be expanding into the Clarence Valley soon. Find out more and register HERE
For enquiries please contact
Human Resource Manager